Duck Hunt

Here is #DuckHunt-an #NES game from the 80's. #Nintendo
 Ahh...Where did the time go. When 8 bits were all you had and Robbie was your best friend? Those tangerine guns Nintendo gave us were far superior to the Magnavox Odyssey or even Atari 2600. Just typing about this gives me a burst of nostalgia.

 Today, I have a special treat for you. An NES filler that's been peripheral to every edition of Super Mario Brothers. If you've guessed "Duck Hunt", My golly you're right!

 I may not have that gun you always adored, but I will guarantee the mouse works just as fine. Just point-and-click at your target praxis. Make sure you shoot all ducks as quickly as possible. But use your bullets wisely as you only have 3 per round. Rover the dog will finish them off in the bushes.

Well I hope you've enjoyed this little trip down memory lane. May you score the moon upon this retroactive gem!


Ratings: 5 Stars!


Play Duck Hunt!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Like what you've just read? Then why not keep up to date and Subscribe Now to get reviews like these delivered right to your inbox!

Feel free to leave a comment!